my name is rick duncan, and i’m a “brand fixer”. a senior marketing communications leader with broad-based hands-on experience in:
- launching and repositioning brands.
- designing, implementing and managing creative strategies.
- managing strategic organizational and communication requirements.
- developing differentiated customer experience projects.
- category reviews, and account pitches.
i have extensive experience in financial services, automotive, technology, packaged goods, and professional services.
a critical thinker with excellent insights, communication, presentation and decision-making skills coupled with a collaborative leadership style. i provide outsourced marketing and communications expertise for project coverage beyond approved headcount.
- a builder, having developed and launched meridian credit union brand internally and externally. developed new internal communications channels to streamline brand messaging, communicate strategic priorities and build executive credibility.
- a planner, leading the team that redefined meridian, developed a new positioning, brand pyramid and brand essence, developed a new customer experience, and validated product service offering with feasibility analysis.
- results oriented, growing the samsung business for cheil eight-fold from 2002 – 2005 by initiating holistic product launching programs for all products, and successfully integrating the positioning and execution of all product communications under samsung brand.